You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to oppose to the collection and processing of your data including profiling or decision-making.
Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, edited, erased, or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us. If you want us to update, amend, or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us.
1. Right To Request
You have the right to request access into the data that we are processing on you, including information about:
- the purposes of the processing, storage, and categories of personal data concerned are used.
- the recipients to whom the personal data will be disclosed.
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored.
Furthermore, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note that the access may be restricted due to intellectual property or trade secrets.
2. Right To Object
You have the right to object to your personal data processing on grounds relating to your particular situation.
In this case, we will cease the processing unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to process of your personal data for direct marketing. We will cease the processing of data for this purpose after objection. Please note that if you exercise this right, your user license to use the App will cease automatically.
3. Right To Rectification And Erasure:
You have right to have inaccurate personal data rectified and erased. Furthermore, you can have your personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- if you have withdrawn your consent, or objected to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds.
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation, or it has been unlawfully processed.
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services. Please note that your right to erasure may be limited if the data are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the defense of legal claims.
4. Right To Withdraw Consent:
If we have asked for your consent to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing of the data, unless any legal obligation to keep parts of your data. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
5. Push notifications:
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device to provide information, updates, & promotional communications, only if you have agreed to such notifications. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.